In today’s highly competitive and cost-conscious environment, negotiating and drafting commercial contracts is an important part of business activity. Whether you are a business professional, entrepreneur, or legal practitioner, understanding commercial contracts is vital for successful business transactions.
However, it is imperative to understand the need to be attentive and careful while drafting such contracts to ensure there are no conflicts or disputes in the future. Even if there are some conflicts, there should be a resolution clause that directs how to proceed in such situations.
It is not unreasonable to envisage that continuously reviewing and assessing the commercial contracts will become crucial for the wellbeing of business performance and profitability. It will require legal professionals to be well versed with the drafting techniques, foresee the risk and have futuristic thinking to handle contracts in the best interest of their organization.
VCCircle Commercial Contracts & Dispute Resolution training program will explore the critical components of commercial contracts and the different dispute resolution mechanisms available for businesses. Armed with this knowledge, you can now approach business transactions more confidently, create robust contracts, and effectively navigate disputes when they arise. Remember, a well-structured contract and a thoughtful dispute resolution strategy can make all the difference in building successful and sustainable business relationships.
Why should you attend?
• Explore the basics of drafting commercial contracts, advanced contracts, language, formatting techniques & evaluate the top mistakes made
• To understand the nitty gritty of carefully reviewing commercial contracts to boost your business performance and profitability
• Learn & master influencing negotiation techniques
• Have thorough understanding of contract interpretation, arbitration and conciliation laws
• Develop skills to foresee risk & mitigation to avoid contractual pitfalls
• Learn strategic dispute resolution methods, drafting techniques, acceptance and implementation of arbitration etc
• Practice exercises: Examples of Clauses & its implication with drafting exercises
Who should attend?
• Head of Legal
• General/Chief Counsel
• Senior Counsel, Regional Counsel, Corporate Legal Counsel
• CFOs, Company Secretaries, Senior Consultants
• Head-Contract Administration & Management, Contract Professionals
• Legal Managers, Strategic Solutions Managers
• Corporate Legal Advisors & Consultants